Thursday, July 19, 2007

Quick Creation ...

Evening #1 of the new catalog open house complete! We made In Color color charts and a make-n-take card ... then it was "free for all" stamping time. One of my friends brought her niece, an aspiring young stamper. I do believe a good time was had by all.

After everyone left, felt the need to stamp a lil' something before catching some ZZZs ...



This 3x3 card uses the new textured Purely Pomegranate cardstock plus a little touch of Summer Sun.

I stamped the 'create' definition from SU's 'Define Your Life' set with Versamark and embossed with black embossing powder. The pattern on the Purely Pomegranate is created from a bunch of Cs stamped in gold (Letterpress and Rough Edges alphabets).

A nice reminder to keep creating ...

2 comments:

Jen said...

Ohh, it's great!! I have this set on my wish list, but I'm waiting until august 1st to order. Good to see it in action!

Heather P. said...

Kristy... Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you as a "Rockin' girl blogger"... Please check my blog for the deets. :)