Sunday, July 8, 2007

Playin' in the Stamp Garage ...

I'm sure there were 'practical' things I was supposed to be accomplishing today. Instead I spent much of the day creating which is much more therapeutic anyway.

One of my creations is for this week's Sketch This Card contest. I modified the layout a 'bit while still trying to keep things close to the original sketch.



I used Chocolate Chip cardstock to make the card. Framing colors are Summer Sun, Taken with Teal and Pumpkin Pie.

The 'pattern lady' is from the 'A Pattern of Friendship' set and '100% Original' is from the 'Genuine Articles' set both by Stampin' Up! 'Rosie' (as I like to think of her) is from Mother Rubber.

Sort of reminds me of some of the ladies in my family ...

1 comment:

Marie said...

Cute card kd!

Also, I have blog tagged you...check out my blog for the details :-D

M