Here goes ... in no particular order ...
- I was born in Berkeley, CA ... yes, an actual California Native.
- I lived in Montreal from '88-'89.
- I made lots of crafty things as a kid including an embroidered bit that said "Frampton" with a guitar and a ceramic dish that read "Space Ace."
- One of my favorite movies is "Harold and Maude."
- I once interviewed the lady who petitioned to get Elvis' picture on a postage stamp.
- I was a DJ at KCPR.
- I knit.
So, now I get to tag 7 more folks (and attempting not to duplicate any tagging!) ...
- Caryn @ Queen of the May
- Karolee @ Stampin-Queen
- Jen @ Pixels N' Paper
- Melissa @ Stamping Therapy
- Dana @ Will Blog for Stamps
- Cheryl @ Mum On the Run
- Nicola @ Inf@nt Girl (ok, she's probably too young to stamp, but dang she's cute!)