Saturday, August 18, 2007

Stamp Garage Storage ...

No stamping today. Instead, we spent the day installing 4 new Craftsman tool chests to increase the storage in my Stamp Garage. Yeah!

The Stamp Garage Before ... saw horses worked great to hold up my door-turned-countertop on one side but didn't offer much in the way of efficient storage.



The Stamp Garage During ... had to move everything over to the 'class room' side of the garage in order to move the counters and put in the new Craftsman rollaways (tho' I'm not using the wheels).





The Stamp Garage After ... Clean! I'm still figuring out how best to use all the drawers but at least for now, I have a big open space for stamping.





Tomorrow will definitely be a stamping day!

6 comments:

Tandra said...

WOW!! All my schtuff is in the garage too!!
"Honey, come look at this stamp garage! Yes, right now, you NEED to see it! Can we go to Sears tomorrow??!!!" LOL

It looks GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That looks great!!
Happy Stamping!!

mum-on-the-run said...

WOW!! That looks amazing!!

Alhambra Club said...

Wow how great,love the organization.

Awna said...

wowzers!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh!!! Love your garage! Maybe my husband would go for this if I showed him you used Craftsman tool boxes!!! We could buy them TOGETHER!!! lol
So glad I found your site and have bookmarked it!! Great cards!