No better way to get the trick-or-treat season started than with a Spooky Spider candy jar. This was so fast & easy to make -- the perfect project for my time-crunched schedule.
- Spooky Spider Décor Elements (small)
- Eat, Drink & Be Scary stamp set
- Shimmery White, Kiwi Kiss and Tangerine Tango cardstock
- Tag Punches (small & regular)
- Tangerine Tango 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbon and a bit of black hemp twine
But, of course, you can't have a candy jar and leave it empty ...
A bit of a close-up on the tag, embossed with black embossing powder ...
and the Spooky Spider striking a pose in front of Halloween colored M&Ms ...
Putting the vinyl wall decal on the glass jar took about 5 - 10 minutes (and that was moving slowly as it was my first time using the décor elements). The tag was another 5 minutes or so (quick & easy thanks to the tag punches).
If you want to make your own jar, Stampin' Up! is offering the Spooky Spider décor elements in 3 sizes (and, you can order online thru my site, too!)
I'm taking this jar into work to provide a lil' Halloween spirit (and, so I don't eat all the M&Ms solo)