Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rockin' Some Halloween Cheer ...

One of my favorite holidays is just around the corner. Perfect reason to use my new 'Just Jawing' stamp set and 'Chills & Thrills' rub-ons ...



The Card:
The skull and 'You Rock' greeting are both from the 'Just Jawing' stamp set. I stamped the skull on shimmery white cardstock using Basic Black ink and then colored in the the hearts with a Real Red marker. I stamped the greeting with Versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. After cutting out the skull (paper snips work great) I adhered it to the card using a few stampin' dimensionals to give it a bit of depth.

The Candle Holder:
I picked up some glass votive candle holders at the local craft store and used the 'Chills & Thrills' rub-ons to decorate the glass. Quick & Easy!

Think I need to by some pumpkin candles ...

No comments: