Sunday, September 21, 2008

Boo! It's Fall

Where did Summer go? The stores are now filled with fall colors and Halloween treats. To get in the spirit, I spent some time playing with my Big Shot to create my own decoration - Boo!


To create 'Boo' banner, I used the smaller pennant from the Stampin' Up! exclusive Pennant Bigz XL die - popping out pennants in Basic Black and Ghostly Greetings designer paper. The green accent is the created by simply folding the designer paper over - with a pattern on both sides, an accent paper is built right in!

The letters were made using the Serif Essentials Bigz die and chipboard. I sponged Basic Black craft ink onto the letters before applying chunky glitter in black. Tombow multi-purpose adhesive works great for gluing glitter and adhering the chipboard letters to the pennant.

Final touch, adhere striped gosgrain ribbon in Kiwi Kiss using sticky strip.

Happy Crafting.

No comments: