Sunday, May 18, 2008

Tote n' Notes

Here 'tis - the complete Tote n' Notes project (well, this plus 4 more cards -- 8 notecards total).



Supplies for this project:

  • Summer Days Simply Scrappin' Kit

  • Die-Cut Blooms

  • Jumbo Eyelets

  • Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

  • Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons


I was all set to teach this project in my May class but now there will be a slight variation. The change is actually in the class location. Turns out, my street is being re-paved the week after Memorial Day Weekend which means nobody can get in or out -- makes getting to class at The Stamp Garage a bit difficult. So, I'll be putting together custom kits (with a special suprise) for everyone who'd like a 'virtual' class. So, that means my remote friends can make the class project, too!

One friend of mine already commented that this would make a great gift for teachers. I was thinking it'd be a fun gift for brides, too (different colors, papers and you have a tote with 8 'thank you' notes for the newlywed).

Cheers!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Love it KD! Love the colors and design of the cards.

Cheers,
M

kdj said...

Thanks, Marie! Goin' bright for Summer :)