Thursday, May 22, 2008

More 3x3 Notes ...

I decided to snap a few more pics of the Totes n' Notes project. I'm completely hooked on the lil' 3x3 notecards. They're such a great size for gift enclosures and a quick "Thanks" ... Plus, as one of my blog readers commented, they're ther perfect way to use up scraps! Hope you enjoy the extra photos.

First, I wanted to show a bit more detail on the Tote. These embellishments are self-adhesive die-cut images. They stack beautifully and add dimension to the project.



These 3x3 notecards use textured cardstock in Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Bashful Blue. Each one is also embellished with a combination of self-adhesive die-cuts, small scraps of designer paper and rub-on greetings.






I'm looking forward to the 3-day weekend ... finally some big blocks of stamp time! If I stamp enough projects, I might just give some away on the blog next week.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: