Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rabbit Moon ...

A friend of mine sent me some clown heads for a future art project I want to do (I'm surprised how difficult it has been to find clowns). To thank her, I made this card. She loves bunnies ... has several of her own and helps with bunny rescue.


Stamps: I used a stamp set called "Rabbit Moon" from Taiwan that I found at a local stamp store.

Inks: I like the pen brush stroke illustration style used for these images. Colors are Ruby Red, So Saffron and Creamy Carmel.I stamped off the So Saffron to lighten the sun a bit.

Paper: I used a pre-cut/scored notecard from Stampin' Up! and layered with Night of Navy and Whisper White textured cardstock. Last touch ... a small piece of decorative Japanese paper.

Need to get this card in the mail ...

No comments: