Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Colors!

It's been awhile but I finally got some time in the Stamp Garage. The first project - cleaning up a bit so that I could find my supplies & play (yes, it has been awhile ... the place was a mess). Happy to report, things are slightly more organized now and I'm ready to start creating with all the great new Stampin' Up! colors that arrived this month. I can already tell Early Espresso is going to be a go-to color for me.

Project pictures will come later ... for now, a taste of the new colors ...

New Bold Brights Palette
(from bottom left corner: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Real Red)


The In Color Palette
Twill Ribbon shown but also available in card stock, ink & markers to match, too!
(from top to bottom: Blushing Bride, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Concord Crush)


Collection of the New Ribbons


Now to start using all the new goodies!

No comments: