Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bones & Boxes ...

Ever find yourself behind on getting a gift? In my case, it's usually I know what I want to get or to make but have just run out of time. That was the case here recently so, rather than just say "Oh, I owe you ..." I made a matchbox gift to include my IOU note.

For this matchbox, I used the same BigShot Matchbox die as before and wrapped the package with some vintage binding ribbon. Not only was it a fun way to pass a note, it also started getting me in the Halloween mood ...

I like using double-sided designer papers ... they automatically create a complimentary lining inside the box.


All wrapped up and ready to go ...


More view o' the paper design ...


Personalized with a gold zig-painty pen.


Not only are these boxes fun to make, they're quick, too. A thumbs up in my book!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Deep design inspiration. All of them are amazing.
Plastic Card