Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Catalog Countdown!

I keep checking the UPS tracking site ... Boxes are scheduled to arrive tomorrow full of new In Color cardstock, stamps, accessories and my preview copy of the new 2009-2010 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog (officially avail July 1) ... countdown! Plus, the boxes will include a few things I picked up from the list of SU! retiring goodies. (If you haven't seen the list of retiring stamps & accessories yet, be sure to check them out -- June 30 is the last day to get these items. You can get the lists of retiring stamps and vinyl wall decor elements on my promo page and I've posted the retiring accessories list.)

I'm hoping to get the Stamp Garage put back together enough that I can have a new catalog open house and show off the new goodies -- fingers crossed.

No comments: